Main Cable with OBDII-16
IFIX-970 Main Unit
Read Fault Code
Erase Fault Code
Read Live Data
2 Channels Display for Live Data
ECU Coding for Specific Car Makes
ECU Programming for Specific Car Makes
How to get verification code
2. Connect the main unit to PC via USB cable and run IFIX Series Update Client. The BOSSCOMM disc icon will be pop-out on PC.
3. Input valid email box and click the green button "Get Verification Code"
4. Input the verification code and click Next.
5. Fill in user details and download diagnostic software online accordingly.
There are two ways to get the serial number:
1. Read the serial number directly from the back side of the machine
2. Connect the main unit PC in order to read out the serial number.
Note: The serial number will be null if the main unit is not connected to PC via USB cable
How to update the software
Note: You need to connect the auto scanner to PC with the USB cable before software download.
Please check the following settings:
1. Have you connected to PC with USB?
2. Have you installed anti-virus wall?
Note: We strongly recommend you to close the anti-virus software during the update.
How to test the car
1. Check if the connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC
2. Check if the DLC pins bent or broken. Clean the DLC pins if necessary.
Reset the auto scanner first and turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds and turn the ignition back to ON and continue the testing.
1. Verify that the ignition is ON.
2. Check if the cables or connector are securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC.
3. Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds and turn the ignition back to ON and continue the testing.
4. Verify the control module is not defective